Property or Building Complaint

If the violation is an illegal activity that can be observed only for a short period of time please report the violation to the police department. To report a complaint about a building, land use or environmental code violation, please complete the following form to the best of your ability. The more specific your information, the better we will be able to process and respond to your complaint. A valid email address is suggested to allow us to follow up on your complaint request.

  • Information about your complaint

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Your contact information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
adminProperty or Building Complaint